Pneumatic Cup Making Machine
Our project work is “PNEUMATIC CUP MAKING MACHINE” it can be used making paper cup.( use and throw cup ).
This is an era of automation where it is broadly defined as replacement of manual effort by mechanical power in all degree of automation. The operation remains an essential part of the system although with changing demands on physical input as the degree of mechanization is
Pneumatic paper cup forming machine” is a wonderful project topic for mechanical engineering students.
In a pneumatic system, energy is stored in a potential state in the form of compressed air. Working energy is produced in a pneumatic system when the compressed air is allowed to expand. So, in order to do work, a device is required which is able to supply an air tank with sufficient amount of air at a
desired pressure. This device usually happens to be a positive displacement compressor.
Above figure shows basic idea for cup making machine . Paper or paper pulp is raw material may be used here and the ram which has male die is operated by pneumatic circuit Or with help of Compressed Air.
- The pneumatic is more efficient in the technical field.
- Quick response is achieved.
- Simple in construction.
- Easy to maintain and repair.
- Cost of the unit is less when compared to other machine.
- No fire hazard problem due to over loading.
- Comparatively the operation cost is less.
- Continuous operation is possible without stopping.
- While working, the compressed air produces noise therefore a silencer may be used.
- High torque can not be obtained.
- Load carrying capacity of this unit is not very high.