HYDRAULIC SPRING STIFFNESS TESTING MACHINE
- A engineer is always focused towards challenges of bringing ideas and concepts to life.
- Therefore, sophisticated machines and modern techniques have to be constantly developed and implemented for economical manufacturing of products.
- At the same time, we should take care that there has been no compromise made with quality and accuracy.
- Springs isolate the driver from road imperfections by allowing the tire to move over a bump without drastically disturbing the chassis. If the chassis remains fairly steady then the tires are better able to follow road contours automatically.
- Consumers also often change springs to alter their vehicle’s ride and handling characteristics. Spring problems are generally easy to identify.
The working of hydraulic stiffness testing machine is based on Pascal’s law which states that PRESSURE APPLIED AT ANY POINT ON ANY CONFINED LIQUID IS TRANSMITTED EQUALLY TO ALL OTHER POINTS” This principle is same as that used in hydraulic press.