Full time Job at at Swan Realtime Networks in Hyderabad
ECD Engineer has a pivotal role in developing the appropriate design solution as per business requirements The candidate should possess excellent knowledge of electronic and electrical theory. The primary responsibility of the engineer is to translate business requirements into robust products in coordination with other functional teams. He/She will be the goto person on all things related to hardware. He will report into the Director R&D and is expected to take lead in all activities related to electronic circuit design. The incumbent will be the senior most member of the team and is expected to mentor junior members in terms of technical inputs.
- Hardware design & development (including component selection) of digital and analog circuits. Determine technical feasibility as per the design and system operating conditions.
- Make prototype circuits and construct PCBs.
- Create schematics on ECAD Tools.
- Write test codes and create test specifications/test plans.
- Work with production, customers and vendors to address regular enquiries/issues and further improvement of Products.
- Interacting with Embedded Software team to provide interface requirements.
- Create BOM and data required for manufacturing of PCB and PCB assembly.
- Co-ordinate with Production Team and provide technical support to optimize design for manufacturing.
- Validate & Production launch of hardware releases.
- Implementing value engineering (establish relationship between basic need and function vs total cost).
- Study the respective issues, analyze & find out root causes.
- Diligent and efficient in documentation and task execution.
- Manage junior engineers in terms of training, work flow management and career development.
- Cost effective & in house redesign and development. Find out low cost solution for Electronics components for economic feasibility.
- BE Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunications.
- 4 – 5 years hands on experience in the relevant field.
- Proven experience of developing (end to end ) an hardware device based on business requirement.
- Understanding of micro-controller based designs, Micro-controllers and Microprocessors (PIC/Arm Cortex M3/4/Arm A8/MSP). Concepts of GPIO, ADC, UART, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, RS485 etc. Digital design – Gates, CPLD.
- Knowledge of PCB design and requirements.
- Understanding of Manufacturability and Testability requirements.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- C Programming would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Analog / digital sensors (Gyroscope, Infrared, Accelerometer, GPS, Compass, Temperature/Humidity, Pressure etc.)
Contact Person: Dinesh Jasti